Tuesday, November 22, 2011

24 Weeks


Today I had my 24 week appointment, and everything looks great!  I had an ultrasound.  Dr. Walker took measurements and attempted to determine the gender.  The baby measures over one pound.  We are still not sure if the baby is a boy or a girl.  At my 16 week appointment Dr. Walker said he was 70% sure the baby was a boy.  Today he said the baby looks more like a girl.  How in the world am I supposed to decorate a nursery?  Fortunately, however, this baby will be well-dressed, boy or girl.  My mother has been busy working her magic with fabric and thread.  We have a few gowns for a boy, and she is now working on one for a girl.  I am blessed to have a mother who loves heirloom sewing!  On another note, my Granny said to me today, "You are looking very pregnant!"  There's no denying the bump now.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment